Re: [MiNT] which tty?

> > I'm going to be automatically generating config files for ppp, depending
> > on hardware (TT, Stacy, Hades, etc) and choice of serial port.

> You don't know exactly which tty is which serial port.

True. I guess it's better to use the "real" names instead of those tty*
symlinks, since the original name does say something about the hardware;
the ports were named quite consistently according to the used hardware.
I don't really see the use of the tty*s anyway, they're not really unix
standard since every Unix flavor uses it's own serial device naming
scheme.

Maurits.