RE: [MiNT] which tty?

Actually, MiNT does have any of these, they're just symlinks from
/dev/modem2, /dev/serial etc. so they might differ from distribution to
distribution.

This is a complete mess though, e.g. the TT have five different
serial-ports, all of them with different (and mostly undocumented)
characteristics.

> And Milan and Hades users: do you need to use special drivers? If so,
> what?

I'm not sure about the Hades, but on the Milan you have a XDD which
obliterates the need for hacks like HS-Modem.

> This might be useful for your documentation, Maurits :-)

What if you take it upon yourself to compile an overview over all
serialports? ;-) I can send you whatever I have when I get back from work.

What we need is a table with (atleast) the following:

Computer | Devicename | Physical port | Available speeds | Handshake |
Driver
-------
Falcon   | modem2     | Modem         | 38k4,57k8,115k2  | Hardware  |
HS-Modem/SCC

Are you up to it? ;-)

Jo Even Skarstein