RE: [MiNT] which tty?

Any chance of porting this to the Falcon and TT (SCC only)? I had a look at
the sources when you released it a couple of weeks ago, but quickly realised
that it was way out of my league ;-)

LAN-support is very poor in MiNT, handshake doesn't work at all on the
Falcon, and it doesn't look like HS-Modem will ever be updated.

Jo Even Skarstein