RE: [MiNT] drives in U:

The idea was to set the hidden attribute. I have tested this in SPIN! and it
works fine in Mupfel and Gemini (meaning, the entry in U:\ disappears). The
issue is that MiNT currently does not allow to change the hidden attribute
in directories, so some action from Frank is required.

--
Julian F. Reschke (mailto:reschke@medicaldataservice.de)
MedicalData Service GmbH Münster, Germany