Re: [MiNT] Is There a source for Falcon Memory here in US?

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, josephus wrote:

>       I think I can find EIA disks but I need a memory expansion.
>       I have only 4 megs.  Since I am in Dallas Texas......

Completely off-topic for this list.  However, putting an ad in
the comp.sys.atari.st newsgroup or calling Best Electronics at
(408) 243-6950 should find you one.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk