Re: [MiNT] TosWinII 2.5

Yes Martin, you are indeed right.
However:

With the beta 2.4B from nov 30. 1998
vt100 is ok, so don't have to go back down to 2.2.
Also I believe the termcap/info are not totally correct (Peter? anything
to confirm?)

More importantly, Toswin 2.5 has a new bug (quite vital actually).

vi test
#!/bin/sh
ls /var

then chmod 777 test

Then start it from the desktop, instead of getting a (already not fully
correct as Mario tested out) the pexec error -66. This toswin version
accepts it, and then crash the aes then the kernel. Fatal error.

As far as the BELLS characters, Christian, do you use vt100? If yes, how
come you don't get the bells? a special terminfo/cap ? or any other
secret?

Thanks.
(back to 2.4B)