Re: [MiNT] cpio

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 04:19:39PM +0200, Ralph Lowinski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to install this new rpm packages, but where can I find the
> cpio program?

I think you don't need cpio to get rpm running (and later you can install
the cpio rpm from the Sparemint server).

My remark "you will need the cpio program which is not included in KGMD"
resulted from the README.amiga for rpm which is obviously outdated.

Anyway, cpio should also be included in the rpm bootstrapping archive on
Sparemint.

Ciao

Guido
--