RE: [MiNT] DevPac

Hi Petr,

About devpac.. We will never see it run cleanly under mint I'm afraid. It
wasn't completely OS legal from the start. Ineteresting that Mint version
also seem to matter. I've given up developing under mint. I crash the system
alot by using sneaky code and I don't feel like having lost inodes and
rebooting 30 secs every time.

You could try Turboass. It doesn't have all features you need, is in ugly
german and has an ugly editor, but it DOES RUN under mint (don't ask me how,
it does on my system).

I myself have coded a few bits and bobs in Java to see if a new decent
assembler environment is possible. I haven't come for. Only is it looks like
it's going to be something nice, I will port it to 100% 68k code. Sadly, I
don't have much time for it :(

Pieter