RE: [MiNT] SIGPWR

Good idea :-) In fact, I'm already using an ATX-PSU in my TT so I have been
thinking about a software-shutdown for a while now. It would have to be
better that normal ATX-designs though, as these won't shut down the computer
if it has crashed... (This almost set my entire PC on fire, as the
graphics-cards caught fire and it was impossible to turn off the PC. I had
to crawl under my desk and unplug the power-cord.) My idea is that a normal,
quick press-and-release triggers an interupt (or just raise a line that's
frequently polled), and a longer press (two seconds perhaps) switch off the
PSU directly.

Jo Even Skarstein