Re: [MiNT] text/html

Thomas Binder <gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

> Is it possible, on the mailing list's end, to filter/block mails with
> text/html? Best would be returning it to the sender with an appropiate
> note why his message is rejected.

It could be done with adding a filter before letting a mail through to
the list. That would effectively filter out newbies posting with windows
mailers and such. The only form of filtering I would approve would be
moderation, and there clearly isn't a need for that on the mint-list.
(if you disagree, and are volunteering to moderate, and there is a
consensus that moderation is needed..)

> Or does the majority approve text/html here? Then I'll accept it, though
> I will ignore such mails. And yes, call me "hopelessly conservative", if
> you want ...

You could set up a private procmail filter that filters out text/html.