Re: [MiNT] CT2 Bus errors with mint

> I have MiNT running stable now since two or three month on my CT2b
> Falcon
> and tryed it with several MiNT releases. Now the 1.15.2b is running. I
> had
> the same problems and found that it was the hardware ONLY.

I rarely have similar problem on a std Falcon: during a boot, after AES
appears, two bus errors occur for two subsequent accessories being loaded,
usualy newalert.acc and xcontrol.acc. SOmetimes the system survives this,
sometimes not. These (and other) problems seem to be gone after I enabled
memory protection - I have an impression, that the basic memory management
does not work completely correctly when MP is disabled. I have no detailed
clue though.

If it is a hardware problem,... well, nobody here in Warsaw is able to fix
a Falcon. :(

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.