Re: [MiNT] Pine addresses (was: Detecting serial-devices

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, John Blakeley wrote:

> > I don't quite see why you need separate hosts, hostname and domainname
>
> IIRC, I did it because I use pine for email, and it would get my email
> address wrong (domainname + hostname).

If you use Pine 4.10, you can use the Roles feature, to access
and reply to mail on different providers with the correct header.
It also supports POP3, compared to only IMAP4 previously.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk