RE: [MiNT] New signal SIGPWR - Power failure (restart)

If these changes break *_too_* much, then I agree with MER & JES. But, I'm
not going to bother about a handful of apps though. There is almost always
an alternative. This is progress.

But let's test these changes. 1.15.4b is a bug fix version too, so there
is no reason to not try it out. I installed it last night - no probs so
far.

I would suggest, that with changes like this, a lot less of the perl-tests
will fail, and apps like that. I had loads of errors, caused by incorrect
return codes, that weren't really errors. I assume that this is one
example of the reasons behind Frank and Guido's thinking.

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley