Re: FW: [MiNT] Best CAB.OVL for MiNT-Net?

> I can say that your problems are definitely not caused by MiNT-Net, but
by
> CAB (more specifically - by it's braindead OVL-interface). I have never

CAB regulary crashes my AB :-( It causes my root partition to lock (access
light on) when I access cgi-scripts on my box, being served up by Apache.
Lynx doesn't do it.

> tried it on a Hades myself but CAB has never been really stable. One
thing
> that helps on my Afterburner is to load the OVL into ST-RAM, but AFAIK

I haven't tried that. I'll give it a go.

> there's no such thing as "ST-RAM" and "TT-RAM" on the Hades.

I vaguely remember reading/hearing that all RAM on a Hades is "ST-RAM".
Isn't there some program that will fool the Hades into treating some
as ST and the rest as TT-RAM? Could be wrong, though. And possibly a bit
off topic.

Salut/.

J/.
__