Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

Hi!

> Besides, how difficult can it be to compila the LIB?
>
> host$ cd /usr/local/src/mintlib-0.54
> host$ make
>
> If one uses the GCC and bin-utils from the SpareMiNT site, this
> should produce something usable, since _YOU_ packaged it, right?

As I said before: 0.54 is alpha. Alpha means that only experienced
developers can do something useful with it. And again, the downloadable
0.54 src isn't ready to compile. And please stop to refer here to
0.54 because it's in development, unstable and not ready at all.

> Btw, RPM fails to run on the Stacy.  Segmentation Error.
> Then again, do you have the knowledge to produce packages?

This problem is known and will be solved with the next update.
And the packages itself don't have anything todo with that.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 040