RE: [MiNT] CLI cdplayer

On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> For instance, you could Pexec the file track01.prg -- however
> I'm not sure whether this will continue to play the rest of
> the CD...

Nope, there is a specific command that tells the CD to play all.

I haven't read those cd-rom SCSI specs in ages, though, so I'm
sorry if I don't have any specifics...

Also, I tried typing "exec /q/TRACK01.PRG" and ok, the track
starts, but the shell dies with a bus error in the process.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk