Re: [MiNT] List policies (was: Pine 4.20)

On 18.11.1999, Michael Schwingen <rincewind@discworld.dascon.de> wrote:

> > Would it be too much to ask for you to configure Majordomo so it
> > auto-inserts a "Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com" on every post, so we
> > don't have to hack out the headers when we don't reply privately?
>
> NOOOO!

> list sets Reply-To:, the 'reply to user' fimction in a MUA will not work
> anymore, but will direct the reply to the list instead of the sender.
[...]
> this is a bad idea, and get a decent MUA instead.

Pine always asks if I wanna reply to From or Reply-To, so who's
got an indecent MUA here?

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk