Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

> How many times do we have to repeat that egcs or later gcc versions have
> no support for -mbaserel?

Speaking of gcc (2.8.1) options, what other options are not supported? I
noticed that -mpcrel has apparently no effect despite the binary gets
bigger (but still contains absolute references all across!), and without
-mpcrel the -fforce-addr is pretty useless (-fforce-mem is probably always
useless, and I am speaking of Motorola 68k architecture). I assume the
-mpcrel is supposed to force generating the PC-relative code - and before
anybody says that pcrel addressing is short to 32k in each direction: I
analyzed it on a really short program (4k binary or something about,
including BSS perhaps 100 bytes more).

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.