[MiNT] mintsetter 3.9

Hi, someone sent me an email regarding MiNT setter.

He is saying that mintsetter 3.9 if used with mint kernel 1.15.5 on his
setup will crash as soon as it loads up.
He uses a milan 040 and M.aes.

He has tried to disable all auto prog, same result. So the problem does
come from mintsetter, But I can't do a whole lot because it works fine on
my falcon (kernel 1.15.5 also).

Anyone to tell me if mintsetter also crash on their milan/maes?
Thanks.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /