RE: [MiNT] Security again

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> From: owner-mint@fishpool.com On Behalf Of Frank Naumann
>
> > The memory flags are for *compatibility* reasons. It's very bad to see
> > that modern applications need such flags.
>
> Might be true -- but this is "just" your opinion, not really
> documented this way.

_This_ is the attitude I've seen a _lot_ from Frank recently:
No matter what publicized documentation (e.g. Compendium) says,
ignore it when it suits him.  He should work for Microsoft. 8-P

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk