Re: [MiNT] Euro sign

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> some time ago there was a discussion here about which character
> of the Atari codeset to sacrify for the euro sign.

Best not to sacrifice any.

Instead, use a FNT mapped to ISO-8859-15 on vcons and TosWin.
I can send you mine, if you like.

NOTE: as reported on several technical papers, most systems out
there default to ISO-8859-1 or some old IBM Code-page, so using
the 3-letter currency ID is better:  EUR.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk