Re: [MiNT] bash question

> When I telnet to a linux box from a virtual terminal it works, why not
> locally, on my falcon?

Terminal emulation trouble. :) I'm not sure how to set things properly
so that *everything* works, but I find that setting my TERM to "atari"
makes the cursor keys work in most apps, including bash. I found this
out because I usually use "atari" anyway because it works the best when
telnetting to a linux machine. In fact I get better cursor key support
that way than when telnetting from one linuxbox to another. :)

Maurits.

--

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.