Re: [MiNT] Can't re-make 1.15.6

>> >          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> >Probably wrong if you installed the mintlib-devel.rpm.  This rpm installs
>
>> That was it!  Thanks!  (Gracias)(Domo Arigato)
>
>So now when you're able to compile again we can looking forward to see the
>new MMU paging/swapping code soon? Good luck!

It's going slowly.  The most difficult part is breaking it into small
enough pieces that make it into MiNT between releases.  Right now, I may
make some 030 owners temporarily unhappy because I want to make the 030
and 040/060 MMU tables match up.  This means the 030 MMU tables will take
about another 6k/process :(.  This will only be transitory, as the final
release should use less than 4k/process (which is less than it currently
does).

Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)