[MiNT] NewbieMiNT

Hi!

I'm about to finish the installer for "NewbieMiNT 1.0" these days, the only
thing left is to detect the machine it runs on (in order to install the
correct kernel automatically). Can anybody tell me the value of the
_MCH-cookie on the Milan and Hades? And is this cookie changed in any way on
CT2-Falcons?

Btw. I've had almost 1000 hits on my NewbieMiNT-page the last two weeks, so
there's obviously some interest for it. If it catch on I plan to add a
"stage 2", which will contain just enough stuff to start installing
SpareMiNT-RPMs. I have not really given it much thought yet, so any
suggestions/advices/help is more than welcome :-)

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein
*/