RE: [MiNT] How to unmount a partition?

There's no need to unmount anything under MiNT - just don't eject the disk
before the diskcache is flushed. The easiest way to do this is to eject it
from Thing or the CPX you got with HD-Driver (if you *have* HD-Driver that
is).

Btw. I have a different problem with removable media under MiNT: If there's
no disk in my Zip when MiNT boots, it won't recognise any disks later on.
Does anybody else have this problem? It appeared around 1.15.3 IIRC.

Jo Even Skarstein