Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gfa-basic, bionet

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:40:55 +0100 (CET), Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

>> I don't know anything about bionet cards.  Could someone
>> help this guy?  Comp7?  :-)
>
>I know how they look, and I have two. But I have no clue how to program
>them. :) I guess reading the biodma.xdd sourcecode is all I can advise. :)
>
>Of course, the proper way would be to program under MiNT and to simply use
>the regular networkcard-independant Unix networking calls. But I guess
>that's not what he's after. :)

I sugested he look into the mintnet package for sources.  The cards
do not arrive with any original software from the maker?  Perhaps that
is what he seeks, I am not sure.
Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet