Re: [MiNT] 1.15.6 with scc.xdd

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Katherine Ellis wrote:

> Kernel stable as usual, X11 mouse problem still is there (appeared in
> kernel 1.15.4 i think).
> And scc.xdd REALLY incredible on the modem2 port of my falcon, I can
> finally for the first time ever use 115k with no droped packets.
> No hsmodem or fasterial and all ever did that.
> Frank congrats.
> Downside is, LAN 2 doesn't work well at all with this scc.xdd. :(

Can I ask which version of the Centurbo Flash Bios you are running?
Becuase I have severe bugs with all scc.xdd's released.
All versions give me ttys* and not ttyS*, and later versions total-freeze
when trying to use the devices. I'm not alone with this problem though,
and Frank knows about it. Just curious what make it work at your place.

---
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu