[MiNT] kernel 1.15.5

Just to confirm that, once recompiled with the "temporary test"
in dos.c enabled, kernel 1.15.5 is pretty much as stable as the
1.15.3b that was my previous reference.  It also has faster I/O
than previous versions, so I think I'm switching to that one.

However, 1.15.6b really misbehaves, even without the new serial
drivers, so I still cannot use it; too many failed reboots.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS