Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.5

On 2000-2-13, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nuts.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
>
> > However, 1.15.6b really misbehaves, even without the new serial
> > drivers, so I still cannot use it; too many failed reboots.
>
> What do you mean by "failed reboots"?

Same as usual, only worse:

Thing, then Taskbar, then N.AES die with a bus error and crash
MiNT and everything started after it.  If mwlight is loaded as
accessory, the mouse locks completely even before those die.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS