Re: [MiNT] 1.15.7 beta

on Tue 29-02-2000 16:05 Frank Naumann wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I made a new beta version. Available on my homepage.
>
>new features:
>
>- FreeMiNT link now without any library
>- complete new module loading routines
>- lot of bugfixes (see in CHANGES for more details)
>
>Have fun!

Fun is something I don't have for the moment. I don't know why but with the
latest beta I can't use Freedom 2.05, Zcontrol 0.25a or Xcontrol anymore.
They all give me a "ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION" warning.
Can it be that this has something to do with the fact that all the partitions on my
system are regarded as NEWFS even if I don't have declared that in my
mint.cnf?

CU
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **