Von: owner-mint@fishpool.com [mailto:owner-mint@fishpool.com]Im Auftrag
von Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. März 2000 00:03
An: mint@fishpool.com
Betreff: Re: [MiNT] 1.15.7 beta

on Thu 02-03-2000 23:47 kellis wrote:

>Julian, have you tried beta7?  if so, reported any error with cdrom?
>actually with SPIN! (of course) and eject then insert new medium.
>
>Beta7 here doesn't like that at all.
>
>Switched back to beta5 (just to try) and here it works.. Anyone can
>reproduce the same symptoms?
>
>I repeat: put a cd, fine..
>eject it (from physical eject button, or THING desktop "Auswerfen"), works
>fine, then put new cd (data), then close it and try to read the content.

I've the same symptoms here. I can read/access the CD but after an
eject/re-insert a CD all what I get when I try to read the CD is a busy
bee and thats that. The only thing that helps is a reboot.
I'm using betaDOS 3.07 together with the SPIN driver. I don't use memory
protection.

TTFN
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **