Re: [MiNT] SCC.XDD, MFP.XDD and serial port problems

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > SURELY there is someone running GETTY, of all things, with these new
> > drivers!? Am I the only one who has these problems or am I the only one
> > doing anything other than PPP over a serial port?
>
> I heard from another person that getty doesn't work too for him.

The question is do you know why or do you have some ideas as to what to do
about it. If so then I won't bother trying to figure it out. Otherwise I
might have another look at it, although I think it will take a while
before I figure out how it all works.

I just can't understand how nobody or only one other person has noticed a
problem. Either the problem only occurs in some specific circumstances or
nobody is using these drivers except for PPP (which works fine)??

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments:                |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   * NEW: QWERTYX - PC AT Keyboard Interface     |