Re: [MiNT] timezone change

I have read all the messages with disbelief,  I remember the same
discussions when the timezone functionality was originally being prototyped.
As one of those that live in the England and run my clocks in GMT/BST I have
no difficulty with my system clock being in UTC.  Why don't we patch MiNT to
write timestamps on TOS partitions in UTC.  Then we could all run our clocks
in UTC.  Then plain TOS wouldn't get confussed (although times would have to
be viewed in UTC).  This would work quite well if Magic was altered to
expect the same and delt with timezones, otherwise ti would just display its
times as UTC - not really a problem (for me anyway living near that little
place called Greenwich  :-)).

Please don't all flame me at once I was only being a little light hearted.

Andrew