Re: [MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension

Hi!

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 08:21:08PM -0700, you wrote:
> Actually, it's bothersome to scroll down through 40+
> lines of text to find the two lines of new information
> that has been added.

Of course - but I never said that quoting everything is the way to go.
By qouting everything, you demonstrate a lack of concern for bandwidth
and netiquette. You also actually demonstrate _no_ concern for the
reader's time (indepedent on where you wrote your own text), as he's to
find out what part(s) of the original message you're referring to.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de