Re: [MiNT] Mint-Net build problem

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:19:57AM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> > LD insists it cannot find crt0.o
>
> I just tried replacing LD by overwriting the whole binutils RPM,
> but it still fails.  Moving crt0.o between /lib /usr/lib and then
> /usr/local/lib did not help either.  It still cannot fint it.

I can only imagine that you refer to the drivers which of course should
not be linked against crt0.o.  You have to play with the linker options to
satisfy all library references from the drivers and still prevent linking
against the standard startup module.

Better leave it alone.  You will almost certainly do it wrong.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/