Re: [MiNT] FMRAMFS 0.70

Hi Konrad,

> > I tried it and it completely stalls during the bootup process,
> > right before INIT is started.  I also tried compiling my own, but
> > no success; it doesn't like standard includes.
>
> Please tell me, have you converted your partitions to ext2fs,
> or you still stick to MinixFS?

Only Ext2, right now.

> After loading the mint.cnf, the kernel, instead of excuting
> the program it was told to run as INIT, only either locks up
> silently or a lot of absurdal messages are displayed and THEN
> a lockup occurs.
>
> Martin, do you have similar experiences?

Not quite.  In my case, it reads MINT.CNF, then execute
everything in it (drive alias, tzinit, etc.) except the
very last command, which is INIT=u:\path\to\init

?

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS