Re: [MiNT] broken LD

On 2000-4-5, Frank Naumann <fnaumann@freemint.de> wrote:

> > Well, I tried replacing both binutils 2.9.1 and mintutils 0.3
> > with fresh RPM's from SpareMiNT, but it still doesn't fix it.
> > LD refuses to find crt0.o even if I put copies of it in all 3
> > possible lib paths.  What could cause this?  Any help is welcome.
>
> I don't know what's wrong with your setup but all rpms work
> perfectly fine as far as I know.

Great, that is very helpfull.  Thank you...

PS:  all RPMs don't work correctly.  For instance, your current
     Pine 4.10 refuses to write to .newsrc to update it (didn't
     I send you unified diffs for 4.21 a while back?)

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS