[MiNT] broken RPM

Hello Frank,

Here is what I get, when using pine-4.10-6.m68kmint.rpm to access
newsgroups, when opening a message:

8x---------------------------------------------------------------
  PINE 4.10   MESSAGE TEXT  <LUT.News> comp.sys.atari.st  Msg 24 of 27 ALL NEW

             [Unable to create scratch file to write message data]
? Help       < MsgIndex   P PrevMsg       - PrevPage D Delete     R Reply
O OTHER CMDS > ViewAttch  N NextMsg     Spc NextPage U Undelete   F Forward

Also, writing this message with the same package, I get this:

 [ Error writing to /home/q-funk/#pico00120#: no space on device ]

There is currently 23 MB free on this partition, so...

Replacing 'pine' with the binary by Juhani Sivusalo, I never get
either of those errors.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS