Re: [MiNT] MiNT and MetaDOS

Hi!

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 11:18:00PM +0200, Jörg Westheide wrote:
> And why was there no discussion or anything else about that here on
> the list?

I don't know about the change, either. But it certainly wasn't a change
breaking the existing interface, as it's just SPIN! that seems to have
had some problems with it.

> I think that's what Martin (and I) wanted to know.

But you know how to ask politely. Without knowing the real background
(especially, what exactly has been changed), it's better not to start
yelling. Maybe Frank could shed some light on what has been changed and
why it caused problems with SPIN - my guess is the actual change was
nothing worth discussing. I could be wrong, though.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de