Re: [MiNT] ACC & resolution change

> > and what would you do if multitasking AES was available?
>
> You could try catching SIGTERM, which is supposed to be sent to
> accessories as well (although I can't test it now, you'd have to try).
>
> Of course, even if MultiTOS, N.AES and friends do so, it's still very
> likely MagiC doesn't.

I think the easiest (for the programmer) and safest (for the system) would
be to ask users to rename .ACC to .APP and launch it from their AES cnf
file under multitasking systems. I'll go this way and for the singleTOS
I'll either use the Mfree() trick/hack or will try something completely
different.

I think we exhausted this topic. Thanks for all suggestions.

And if you meet an Atari TOS engineer tell him 'Hello!' for me.

Petr