[MiNT] NEWFAT A:

Hi,

I've been updating Clocky with the ideas that resulted from yesterday's
discussion about ACC&reschange. I finished what I wanted, copied onto a
floppy and ran to office (where I have internet access). But here I
couldn't read the floppy. After some examinations I found out the floppy
was formatted as 10 sectors per track (it's not mine floppy - I must got
it from an old ST user at some Atari show).

Is there any  known problem with NEWFAT or VFAT and 10 sectors per track
on a DD floppy?

Petr