[MiNT] Multiple binary file format

Hello everybody,

Could it be possible to modularize the part that allow a
file to be executed (Pexec ?) in a way we could add
different binary file format, like Linux does ?

I would especially like to directly run a shell program,
instead of running it using 'sh <myscript>'.

I also think about it, regarding shared libraries.
Because
many formats for it would be usable (like SLB or ELF
ones).
Is there anyone working on a dynamic linker for Mint ?

--
                          Patrice Mandin

Mail: pmandin@caramail.com
Web:  http://www.multimania.com/pmandin