[MiNT] ssh question

Hoi,

To gain full access to the Belgian ftp-server I must use ssh. I had it
working on my Hades060 but as this machine is broken for the moment I'm
back to my TT030. For some reason I can't get access to the server.
After I have filled in my password I get this:
Received signal 8
And that is that.

What does this mean?
For your information. I didn't install ssh again on the TT030. I just
copied it from the Hades (partition l) to my TT030 (partition i)

TTFN
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **