Re: [MiNT] wakegem + naes 2

> Is wakegem needed to keep naes 2.0 awake?
>
> I found v5 of wakegem but it not specifically mention naes 2.0
> or has the doc just not gotten updated perhaps?

As far as I know it is still needed. It seems this is a kernel problem,
not any AES (otherwise it would be strange, if all AESes would share same
bug). But. As of kernel version 1.15.9 or something, the WakeGEM causes
occasional crashes because, apparently, the kernel's interval timer does
not work correctly. I have no clue what was changed and where, CHANGES
file does not indicate anything suspicious (but at the other hand I
discovered that CHANGES file is often not updated as it should, i.e the
kernel changes are not reflected there).

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.