Re: [MiNT] wakegem + naes 2

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Problems arose at around 1.15.8, but, as I recalled after sending the
> previous mail, this may also be a fault of the compiler. Because around
> that time I started compiling my kernels with gcc 2.95.2 instead of 2.8.1.

EGCS is seriously sick, in that it crashes empty variables.
This is what causes Pine to send all attachments as text/plain,
for instance.  If you compile Pine with GCC 2.7.2.3, it always
works fine.  Not so with GCC 2.95, which has an EGCS source tree.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS