AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

1) So there are no GEMDOS calls that were supported "until" TOS 1.04. Some
might have behaved differently from before, but if this is the case, those
programs wouldn't work with newer versions of TOS anyway.

2) If something works on FAT filesystems in current versions of TOS, but
fails with NEWFATFS, this is probably a bug in NEWFATFS. As far as I know,
nobody has been able to prove that until now.