RE: [MiNT] newfatfs

Yes, it works just fine, atleast with the MiNT-Net OVL and Baldrick's OVL.

> Also I think i had problems with longfilenames which were the same until
> the last characters; such as:
>
> my_image_gallerie_number-1-2-here1.jpg
> my_image_gallerie_number-1-2-here2.jpg
>
> I think some software got confused with the last part of the filenames.

Try loading the files via the fileselector, and then again with AV or drag'n
drop and see if there's any difference. I don't think there's anything the
kernel can do about problems like this.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.