RE: [MiNT] tosfs

Sorry, but it works fine here. Imagecopy do have problems with long
filenames, but 8+3 filenames on NEWFATFS works just fine. I'm using
Imagecopy 4.2b.

> Anyhow, there are still a few irreplacable applications that do
> not like NEWFATFS, even with long filenames disabled.  While the

Which ones? I use some old stuff myself, but as long as I stay away from
long filenames (i.e. by accessing the files through the fileselector or by
not using long filenames at all) they all work fine on NEWFATFS. As long as
they work with MiNT at all ofcourse, which many doesn't.

> people on this list might not be bothered with dumping software
> that doesn't suit their technical goals, end-users need them.
> Since people on this list are all capable of using 'make' _they_
> should be the minority adapting to the need of the majority.

As stated many times before, come up with a proper bug-report and it might
be possible to find out what's happening.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.