[MiNT] Stability

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice. I finally succeded booting with the 1.15.10b
version of FreeMiNT. In fact it didn't accept that ramdisk xfs module
was in the Multitos directory. It seems that there's a builtin ram
disk now. I also take out some other add-ons. It boots now at least
with the 68000 version. But, I have developed some console (TTP)
programs that compute intra images optical flow. The goal of the
computation is my problem. It has two TTP files witch call themselves
with a TCSH control script (*.BAT). That worked nice with version
1.15.1. When I tried to launch it under 1.15.5. I have very
frequent errors like "Illegal instruction". I thought that it
would disapear in next version, and I was not very confident with
my code. But trying 1.15.10b, the problem is still there. It
doesn't come from my sources. I didn't had such problem with
1.15.1. I must precise that I am using GCC 2.25.2 under N.AES,
and that my computer is a Hades 060. You might have some explanations.
Why was the 1.15.1 so stable, and following ones causing problems ?

Thanks for help,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lecoat@atari.org