Re: [MiNT] Stability

Hi,

You asked me why was I so sure that the problem doesn't come from my
sources.

Well, the sources were originally written on a Sun, then ported
with x86 (Windows and Linux), CM-5 (massivelly parallel mainframe
from Thinking Machine Corporation) etc ... and then on my Hades
060. I now worked on it for 5-6 years, and it is *stable*
I must precise that it is not TCSH that crashes, but one of the
two programs (calling recursively). I had to reduce memory
consumption because of lack of virtual memory. But, if there
was a memory problem, it wouldn't be an "Illegal" problem,
but a "bus error". Don't you think so ?

Regards,

-- Francois LE COAT